U.S. GRADE A Colostrum
Raised without Hormones,Antibiotics or Pesticides
- Extracted From Non GMO, Licensed U.S. Grade A Dairies In The First 6-12 Hours
- Free of rBST (Artificial Hormone), Antibiotics and Pesticides
- Naturally Supplies Immunoglobulins (IgA), Lactoferrin, Leukocytes, Cytokines, Interferon, and PRP (Proline-Rich Polypeptide)*
What is Colostrum?
Colostrum is the milky fluid produced by mammals within the first few days after giving birth. This secretion of colostrum does not last for long; rather, it is created for the newborn to give it vital nutrients, antibodies, and other factors it needs right after birth, including proteins, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins, minerals and immunoglobulins. Immunoglobulins (A, D, E, G and M) are the most abundant of the immune factors found in colostrum.
- Supports healthy immune function*
- Supports the body’s ability to provide normal healthy wound-healing*
- Supports normal healthy digestive function*