- Free of Chemical Pesticides, Herbicides, Fungicides and Synthetic Fertilizers
- Next Generation Curcu-Gel® BCM-95®, clinically shown to absorb 700% better than regular Curcumin and last up to 12 hours in the blood**
- Genceutic Naturals Curcumin is standardized to 95% Curcuminoids including: Curcumin, Desmethoxy Curcumin, Bis-Desmethoxy Curcumin and Volatile Oils of Turmeric Rhizome
What is Curcumin?
Curcumin is the active compound in the spice turmeric that has been found to impart turmeric with its healing effects. Turmeric is a relative of ginger. The root, or rhizome, of the turmeric plant is the part that’s used as a spice and has also been traditionally used as a remedy. Turmeric is the leading ingredient in many curry recipes, where it imparts it’s richly colored, yellow-orange hue.
- Supports comfort and flexibility*
- Offers a higher level of anti-oxidant support compared to Vitamins C and E*
- Supports healthy normal immune function*
- Supports normal healthy brain function*
- Supports normal healthy cellular function*
- Supports normal healthy liver function*
- Helps maintain healthy cardiovascular function*
** Benny, M and B. Antony. “Bioavailability of Biocurcumax™ (BCM-095™). Spice India (2006): 11-15.